Terms and Conditions
- All rates are quoted in US dollars and subject to change without notice. Room rates include current sales tax of 16.39% and meals include sales and service charge for a total of 23%, which are also subject to change. Rates will normally be confirmed 60 (sixty) days prior to arrival date, unless it is a last minute booking.
- English, German, French or Italian speaking guides can be provided depending on availability. Other languages available upon request.
- FATUM TRAVEL Reserves the right to make changes in the itinerary before or during the tour, if it should be necessary for a successful tour operation and/or the security of the passengers, as well as to cancel services or the tour itinerary for the same reasons.
All payments can be made by PayPal or Amazon.
Payments can also be made by direct wire transfer upon request.
- Cancellations prior to 60 days before arrival, 100 % refund.
- Any cancellation in less than 60 days before arrival, there is NO REFUND.
FATUM TRAVEL assumes no responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to person or property, or for any unforeseen circumstances due to sickness, weather, strike detention, riot, war, quarantine, thefts, civil disturbances, government regulations or restrictions. We are not responsible for any accidents, delays, inconveniences, expense or mishap of any kind whatsoever resulting entirely, or in part, from the negligence of other parties or from causes beyond our control. We reserve the right to make reasonable changes and/or substitutions in the itinerary where deemed necessary. No refunds will be made for unused hotel rooms, meals, sightseeing trips or tours unless arrangements are made at time of booking.
Before making your reservation check availability
Give Us a Call +506 8835-5907 Weekdays from 8am to 9pm CST
Send Us an Email email@example.com Whenever you want!
THURSDAY: SSW swell fills in with shoulder-head high surf at exposures.
FRIDAY: SSW swell peaks for shoulder high to a foot+ overhead waves. Plus sets at top spots.
WEATHER/WIND: Look for light/variable to light onshore wind for the early mornings, with a moderate onshore SW/WSW seabreeze developing over the mid to late mornings and into each afternoon. NOTE - Passing or nearby showers and thunderstorms can temporarily affect/change local wind conditions.
More in magicseaweed.com